Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10, 2010 - My Washer & Dryer

November 10, 2010 - My Washer & Dryer

I could not live without this pair. Last winter my washing machine broke, we still don’t know what happened to it, it could have been a $2 part that broke for all we know, but none the less, it broke. So for the first time in my life, with garbage bags of dirty clothes piled in the car, I went to a laundry mat... I know I said it was the first time there, but what I didn’t mention is that it was also my LAST. Seriously, kudos to those of you who 1) can afford to do your laundry there and 2) can stand sitting there watching your laundry dry, I’d pick paint over laundry any day. Not to mention the place had a washing machine ‘malfunction’ that day, which meant during the last cycle on my 6 loads, something went amiss and all the machines had to be reset. This experience alone has made me look at these standard box machines in a whole new light, a rosy light surrounded by an aurora of ahhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. I had to go to the laundry mat the other day to wash a HUGE blanket that would not fit in my washer (i tried) and it was not a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!