Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Month of Thanks

This month I am issuing a challenge...to myself. I am going to work diligently to create a blog post everyday. Whhhhat, everyday? Yep everyday! Last year on facebook there were countless posts during the month of November about people, places, and things facebookers were thankful for. I may have posted one thing the entire month I was thankful for, but believe it or not, in the past year I have thought about all the things I could have posted but didn’t. I haven’t seen a status update on the thankfulness, but I am sure they are coming. Instead of posting a single line about what I am thankful for, I am going to create a post everyday on a random noun that I am grateful for. This is very spur of the moment, as in I just thought of this challenge 13 minutes ago, so needless to say I don’t have 29 posts archived waiting for me to hit the 'publish', so this will truly be a challenge!! So here we go...

November 2, 2010 – Today I am thankful for the opportunity to vote. I am not a super politically charged individual, I don’t donate thousands of dollars to candidates, parties, and PAC’s, I can’t recite to a long list of pro’s and con’s of each issue on today’s ballot, or give you each candidate for Governor's proposed plans on Education, but I am thankful for the opportunity; an opportunity to cast my vote on what I believe is right.


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!