Monday, November 29, 2010

More Thanks

November 23, 2010 - PJ Pants
You are the first thing I think of when I get home and are exactly what my legs ordered after a long day of being suffocated by dress pants/nylons/tights.

November 24, 2010 - My iPod
You make the morning commute bearable. There is not one single tolerable morning show to listen to during the 37 minute drive.

November 25, 2010 - Thanksgiving
The night before Thanksgiving we watched a show that debunked everything I thought I knew about this sacred date of gluttony. None the less, I am thankful for this day and all that it brings. Most importantly I am thankful for my supportive, caring, loving, Ranch and hot sauce loving family. If I didn't have them, all of them, I don't know what I would do. I really should donate an entire day of Thanks to each and everyone of them as they are all amazing in their own right, but that would take forever and honestly there are not enough hours in the day, days in the month, months in the year where I could whole heartily put in a blog how much they all mean to me.

November 26, 2010 - Shopping at Home on Black Friday
HA! While some of you are out at 2a.m. fist fighting in parking lots and trampling old ladies over a $40 markdown; I sit at home, in my warm office, snuggled my pj's, hair a mess, sipping coffee while eating scones (okay, I really don't eat scones, but it goes with the scene...) shopping on-line! I didn't go crazy, but I did purchase myself a HOTT new bag of Actions from Totally Rad Actions. Which I love and didn't have to pull any hair to obtain!

November 27, 2010 - Sharpie Fine Point Pens
Ahhh... when you have a good pen you can conquer the world!! Okay, perhaps that is a little dramatic; but am I the only one who thinks their handwriting improves and the words just flow from your fingertips when holding a specifc type pen? Although, come to think about it, I get the same feeling when holding a blue Bic or a blue Paper mate.

November 28, 2010 - Starbucks
Mmmmm, that is me sipping on a Peppermint Mocha Latte from Starbucks. I love this time of year, but somehow it seems a little sweeter while sipping on a PM Latte (no fat, no whip).

********
Side note: Have you nominated someone for a FREE photoshoot yet?? If not, send me an e-mail, you can even nominate yourself (psst. I won't tell) :-D
********

It has been super duper cold in Maine lately and the worst part is... it will get worse before it gets better. So, to help me cope, I reminisce of my trip to St. Thomas in October, flipping through images like these, make me feel warm, hot, sandy... Actually nope... I am still cold.



Happy Monday Everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Good morning Sunshine. Winter has reared it's ugly head here as well. I find that the only true escape for it is to embrace it. No matter how ugly the day, if I go outside for a walk I feel better about it. I have to push myself to do it, though. Take today, if it were a few degrees colder we would have several feet of new snow outside from all the precipitation that kept me awake last night by coming down hard on my metal roof. It is going to take an act of God to get me out there today in this howling wind and driving rain. Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!