Friday, November 5, 2010

Maine Family Photography

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing this lovely little family. I work with Grammy and when she heard her daughter, her son-in-law, and grandbaby were coming to Maine in October, she booked me! Her daughter's family lives in North Carolina, so it was a nice treat to be able to photograph them all together. AND they couldn't have picked a better day, the weather was beautiful, everyone was  great in front of the camera, and did I mention it is fall in Maine? Angie, thank you so much for booking me, you have such a beautiful family.

Obviously Gorgeous runs in the family.


Such a proud Grammy

Brylee was so much fun, I could have photographed her all day.

Looks like Momma brought her A-Game!!

One of my favs from the day.




Alright Brylee, be honest... How did I do?

AWESOME!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!