Monday, August 30, 2010

Maine Children Photography

She is rambunctious, sweet, determined, and two and three quarters years old. The other day I was fortunate to photograph this adorable little girl. She was not shy for the camera and was immediately eager to flash me her baby teeth… that was until she saw a swing set! As soon as she laid her eyes on a few swings and some monkey bars, her mind was set on playing, but who could blame her swing sets are FUN! I didn’t let that deter my photography instinct and I followed her up and down and all around and was able to capture some adorable shots of an (almost) three year old, being well… an almost three year old. All babies *ah hem* big girls should be this happy!

 




It must be exhausting being this adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!