Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And Two Become One - The Goforth's

On July 24th I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Ashley & Trevor. I have known Ashley since she was in 8th grade and over the years I have watched this shy young girl blossom into a strong, hard working, nurturing, independent, and beautiful women. A few years ago, I heard Ashley had met a boy and everyone called this boy Trevor. I never met Trevor until a year or so ago and I knew from the first time I saw the two of them together they were meant to be. The way Trevor looks at Ashley when she is talking or taking care of their beautiful daughter Bailey, THAT look is unmistakable, you know it when you see it and it gives girls like me the goosebumps; that look can't be described any better than in two words, 1) In 2) Love. Ahhhh


When Ashley & Trevor asked me to photograph their wedding I was ecstatic from "Would you be interested...". I knew this wedding would be gorgeous, I mean with a couple this how can it be anything BUT! I knew the location and each and every last detail would be breath taking, and I was right.

Congratulations Ashley & Trevor and thanks again for letting me capture the (second) best day of your life!












1 comment:

  1. Crisp !
    My two favorites are the one with the bride adjusting her earrings & the one of the groom with "his" men behind him. The table shots look like they are ready for any magazine on the current market.
    I believe it is time to quit your day job.
    Have you checked out that blog named ruffles? It has you written all over it.

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!