Friday, August 12, 2011

Maine Children Photography

Plato once said "Of all the animals, the boy is most unmanageable." I think he was on to something there. I don't have any sons of my own, but I did have two brothers growing up and boy oh boy were they full of it! Which brings me to my latest photography session with these two little guys.

I had the pleasure of photographing these two brothers and this picture sums up most of the shoot.



Busy, busy, busy!! But most of all, absolutely adorable! Mom's lock up your daughter's because these boys are going to be breakin' a lot of hearts in the next 12-15 years!!


How cute are their matching shirts!! And love the hat!!

Look at that FACE!


This is one of my favorite photos from the day.

Oh and this one.

This one too...


What a little ham!

And I had to sneak one in that included their beautiful Mom.

1 comment:

  1. i love love these, but i am one of many proud aunties of these handsome boys

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!