Today, was one of those days where I was able to bring one of those ideas to life! A while ago, I saw this cute as a button, little girl wearing a flowered headband. It was a simple headband, with artificial flowers attached to the side. The first two words that popped in my head were 1) SO 2) CUTE, immediately followed by, "I could make those!". So today, on my lunch break, I drove down to A.C. Moore and purchased some materials.
Not knowing exactly what to buy, I browsed the store and ended up with a three bundles of headbands, one bundle having a thicker width than the others (I was thinking I could wrap these ones with ribbon), hence the ribbon, rhinestone brads, fabric glue, and a package of pre-cut flowers. (notice the clearance tags; since this is my first run, I decided to buy cheap in preparation of frustration and never wanting to do this again).
As soon as I got home, I dumped everything out on the table and let the creative juices flow:
It started with one flower:
And three flowers turned into a lot of flowers: