Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Maine Family Photography, The Loftus Family

This past weekend I had the distinct pleasure of photographing the Loftus family.

A few weeks ago I received a message from Lori on facebook inquiring about my location, rates, etc. A few messages and phone calls later we were booked! We met up at a local trail not far from where the family lives and it didn’t take long for the fun to start.  

(Before I go further I have to say, Karen if you are reading this STOP, these are your Christmas presents, so "X" out of this screen immediately!)


Look how happy they are… I wish I could take credit and say they were laughing at one of my super funny jokes, but I can't, they were like this the entire shoot.





Yes, I made them kiss! I got the hairy eyeball when I told them to, but I am so glad they went for it, because I was able to get this shot.

Fun with Auntie!

Such an adorable family.

Ahh Huh, I made them kiss too!

Could these children be any more beautiful? I.think.not.

Lori, thank you so much for looking me up and booking a session.
I had a wonderful time and you truly have a remarkable family.


P.S. Wal*Mart Chicken :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!