Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I love...

  • That you tell everyone I painted your fingernails, even if I didn't,
  • How you try to sing louder than the radio,
  • When you cuddle,
  • When your first question on a Saturday morning is 'When are we going shoppin?',
  • Watching you grow.
I hope you...
  • Always know you are loved,
  • Stand tall even if it means at times you are standing alone,
  • Stay healthy and safe,
  • Know that we love your more than anything in the world,
  • Don't grow up too fast.
believe you... 
  • Have the most beautiful smile in the world,
  • Light up a room,
  • Can do anything you put your mind to,
  • Will eventually sleep in your own bed,
  • Are amazing!
Happy Birthday Peanut Butter Jelly Pie!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Autnie's lil Birthday Baby <3 I Love You 2 the Moon & Back, Always <3

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!