Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hugs & Shrugs, Mother's Day Edition

HUGS: 1) No longer needing an excuse to buy Handi-Snacks! 2) Pats on the back; when they come from your child it's reassurance you are doing a good job, 3) The reason I get to celebrate this day; my beautiful, funny, talented, sometimes manipulating, smart, wonderful, the best thing that has ever happened to me, daughter!

SHRUGS: 1) No matter how big or how small, never, never, never being able to finish a cup of coffee, 2) Baby/toddler socks; seriously where do they all go??, 3) Rips in the diaper genie bags... when a rip has ripped, my entire house smells like a State Park outhouse on the hottest day in August!


Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful, wonderful, amazing Mom's that read my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am a visual person, Amy, the outhouse reference made me sick. I suggest you get a back up Genie. Happy Mother's Day. People say that this time goes by so fast, I don't agree ... it has taken me a while to get here. My only regret is that I don't have them, little, in front of me so that I can hug and squeeze them some more. Somehow, despite all the kisses I gave them when they were little, I don't think I got my fill. Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!