Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sorry

I know no explanation is needed, but I feel the need to apologize to the readers of this blog. I am sorry you keep checking in here looking for something and keep finding... nothing. So far this year, life has been hectic; I have started a new job and am trying with my best effort to be the best mom I can to a exceedingly busy toddler, trying to allot sometime in the day to catch up with my husband and let's not even talk about what this house looks like. So give me a couple weeks to get things under control, mostly my laundry pile, and between sweeping up dog hair, singing "the wheels on the bus go round and round" and making time each week for some 'us' time, I will start blogging again. I have a TON of pictures I need to work on and some great stories I need to put on this monitor.

Thank you for the continued support.
Peace Out A Town!

1 comment:

  1. No need for an apology, Amy. We are all in the same boat. By blogging we are providing a free feature/column for someone else's virtual magazine. They have the pleasure of setting up their "magazine" as they wish, for their entertainment, at a cost of zero dollars. We therefore are excused for not publishing on a regular basis ESPECIALLY when we aren't doing it for a profit. Our readers come to us on their own free will in hopes of being entertained by someone they respect. That respect wouldn't be there if we blogged at the risk of being a half-a$% parent and losing out on the relationships that make us who we are. Blogging is an add-on, and I know just how much work it takes. There are folks who fret that they might not have the time to read their favorite blogs. I fret that when they finally do sit down to do it, they want something fresh and inspirational from me, 24/7. I have to keep reminding myself that my plate was completely full when I took the plunge and began my blog. I also have to remind myself that it is for fun that I do it ... so i try to keep it at a pace where it remains fun for me. Unfortunately this means that sometimes my beloved readers are left wondering where I am. Schooling the girls sometimes makes me wonder if I should stop blogging - they need a lot of attention at this point in their lives. I do what I can. The rest of the time I spend wishing there were more hours in a day, or wishing we would all, as a family, go on a liquid diet so that I could free up my cooking time and make it my blogging time. I will keep checking to see if you have a new post.
    No pressure.
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Good things happen to those who leave Comments!